Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hart on the piss in Brighton last night

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Saw Gary Hart in 'The Arc' nightclub last night absolutely pissed out of his head. Should he really be doing this given the sitter he missed yesterday?? Although i did tell him he should have buried it so that made me feel better was just unfortunate the 'OH GARY HART' didnt catch on

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Saw Gary Hart in 'The Arc' nightclub last night absolutely pissed out of his head. Should he really be doing this given the sitter he missed yesterday?? Although i did tell him he should have buried it so that made me feel better was just unfortunate the 'OH GARY HART' didnt catch on

:jester:

He didnt appreciate the chant when i saw someone do exactly the same in Coalition few months back

BHAFC4EVER

BOO!
Jan 20, 2009
RH20

Another player having a social life. SO WHAT!!! :US:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
No, he should have been on the training field practising that exact same shot over and over again until he doesn't miss again, or the sunrises.

Please give it a rest.

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
must be annoying with a song like that to know you're going to get some pissed up dickhead sing it every time you hit the town!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
What, sack him........That is disgusting, what a f***ing cvnt, professional footballer..............He should be ashamed.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London

So every time you f*** up at work you punish yourself by refusing to allow yourself to have fun or indeed even think of anything else?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Is it an urban myth that the players don't go out on a Saturday night in town if they've lost?

If so, he probably got pissed on the first pint last night :jester:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
you sad little man. silly thread.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
1530184206_l.jpg

These threads get on my nerves as nobody seems to acknowledge there is a balance and a line that the players will not cross. For instance getting hammered on the night before a game I would see as wrong and drinking on the morning or before a game is not advisable although they are professionals and I have not heard any such incidences.

It is their business as to what they do in their social time and they are all smart enough and clever enough to not do the above, apart form Adam "the park view" Virgo! I really don't see what the problem is with getting "pissed" especially after a long week and a hard game with no training in the morning.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
000000330.jpg

0,,10433~3819982,00.jpg

I reckon that most people who have a few drinks on a Saturday night are going to be fit for work on Monday morning. Is there something about footballers that makes them different?

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull

So you saw Gary Hart in a bar? so fukin what? did you piss yourself?

Get a life the guys are allowed to unwind/relax the same as the rest of us.

Do you have a job? do you go out? obviously if you saw him there, is there any difference?

I am sure the players in fact all types of public figures get pissed off with spotty love sick teenagers following them to the toilet to tell them " you should have buried it"

Sir you are in the utmost categories of wankers.

I am sure Gary Hart is saying to his lady .......f*** me i cant go out without some sad dick telling me how I done at work today, I do wish they would f*** off and leave me alone.

If you are so star struck there is a place and time for chasing them, try at the training ground, NOT when they are relaxing..

WANKER

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
I've touched a nerve there manilla..intriguing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here