Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hart is the answer

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I don't mean to keep banging on about OGH, but at the moment we need the player who will get the game by the scruff of the neck, push forward at every opportunity and give 100% defending and attacking. Why won't McGhee even try him?

Also, Jake and Marky Mac HAVE to start on Saturday IMO

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
agree

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I agree with you WW - we need someone who's going to actually put some EFFORT in. Tonight was SHOCKING. A completely embarrassing result.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Carole can go on the left, should have mentioned that, he is apparently able to play there so why not. Stick Hammond and Oatway in the middle. Just my opinion though

Stumpy Tim

Harty is NOT the answer, though I think he should have played today. Huff & puff is good enough against a lower league team, but won't win us points against Preston IMO.

I would like to see Reid retained in midfield

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I'd rather have Reid at Right back and El-abd back on the bench, just my opinion though! Comments such as 'i've seen more creativity in a salad bowl' don't fill me with too much confidence, so maybe "huff and puff" could be "the answer"?

I mean, we don't know until we've tried it! Harty hasn't done much wrong in previous years! Again though, this is my opinion and a lot will probs disagree!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
If Gary Hart is the answer to all our woes, I'm just glad that I don't know what the question is.

:nono:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Zebedee said:
If Gary Hart is the answer to all our woes, I'm just glad that I don't know what the question is.

:nono:

I don't know what the question is, but a Gary Hart with a point to prove could be a bloody useful option in the side....

Then again, he might not be, but we don't know until we've tried it

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Withdean Wanderer said:
I don't mean to keep banging on about OGH, but at the moment we need the player who will get the game by the scruff of the neck, push forward at every opportunity and give 100% defending and attacking.
Sounds to me that Carole did exactly that tonight until he was taken off.

Withdean Wanderer said:
Why won't McGhee even try him?
McGhee knows all about OGH, he doesn't need to try him.

I think he is a useful player to have on the bench as he will come on and give his all and give the team some impetus, as well as being able to cover multiple positions (right wing, up front, right back??).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here