Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hart gone

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
At least he wasn't at the Seagulls Xmas Party last night with the rest of tyhe squad. Either he REALLY wanted to watch Eastenders or the rumours of him going to Orient are true.:nono:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
i f***ing hope not - although he hasn't featured a lot this year - he is still class - and f***ing battles for everything - just the kinda player we need.

cant f***ing get rid of him surely. cant see us getting any £££'s out of the deal either!
???

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
McGhee was saying in the Argus today he was considering playing him up front vs the Gills. Surely he would not have said that if he knew he was leaving?

Speculation and rumour again I assume :glare:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Well you can't blame me for worrying. What with all the negative crap on here recently, if Kuipers had sneezed last night I would have been worried he'd be out for the season with Pneumonia.:nono:

Dublin_Seagull

Jul 14, 2003
Dublin . Ireland
Gary Hart on his way to orient
Yes its from a reliable source . Gary Hart is fed up with not starting for the Seagulls and is headed to Leyont Orient F.C to get a regular first time game.

Well i think i got there before you ...:drink: :drink: :drink:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
GUNTER said:
McGhee was saying in the Argus today he was considering playing him up front vs the Gills.
:cool: That game is taylor made for him.

Brighton1

Jun 10, 2004
Newhaven
Oscar said:
At least he wasn't at the Seagulls Xmas Party last night with the rest of tyhe squad. Either he REALLY wanted to watch Eastenders or the rumours of him going to Orient are true.:nono:

He was there! Why do people say things that arent true?

I spoke to him and asked him about LO, he was obviously cautious in his reply and just said "if your not playing there is only one option for you" I understood that to be that he was on his way. If so good luck to him I think he is a good player and has unjustifiably been frozen out.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Brighton Rejects, Brighton Rejects

Ello Ello.

Merry Christmas WATFORD O.

:drink:

Brighton rejects? Steele left for a bigger and better club and so is Hart. Its harldy rejection is it?

Merry Christmas to you too Chappers. You always were one of the more intelligent people on here. In fact, if you had any more intelligence it would offically make you an Orient fan!

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
Lets face it, he hasn't been the same player since he broke his leg. I think that sentimentality is clouding a few peoples judgement here ...

I'm a massive fan of Harty, as he always gives his all when wearing the stripes, but I don't think he is up to the standard required.

He'll be a cracking signing for Orient. At that level he'll really shine.

Best of luck to him, he has been a great servant to the club.

Brighton1

Jun 10, 2004
Newhaven
WATFORD O said:
Brighton rejects? Steele left for a bigger and better club and so is Hart. Its harldy rejection is it?

Merry Christmas to you too Chappers. You always were one of the more intelligent people on here. In fact, if you had any more intelligence it would offically make you an Orient fan!

Watford O, if you think you are a bigger club you are either think or just a ****!:angry:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Brighton1 said:
Watford O, if you think you are a bigger club you are either think or just a ****!:angry:

I'll take the 'think' option. Thanks. And by the way, we ARE a bigger club by every definition.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here