Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

garvan staying at palace

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
the argus says he wants to stay at palace
Their supporters will be gutted, or delighted.....I lose track.....wasn't he rubbish a couple of hours ago, but suddenly became a palace legend....its all very confusing :D

probably.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Hope Gus has others up his sleeve as we really need to crack on with filling the squad. First XI is more than capable for this league but we lack any kind of real depth at the moment.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Hes only on 4k a week at Palace im told...so I have no idea what our offer was, still yet again it just shows we only pay what we think people are worth

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Interesting why the hell would you want to stay at Palace, maybe he thinks he has more of a chance of a game at Wimbledon's old ground.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
He was some way down Gus's list, so we only offered him a set of fresh curtains and some new aluminium steps for his caravan.
No great loss. If Gus had liked what he saw he would have got his man.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
From what the Palace fans have been posting on here, no great loss then. Or is he suddenly very good and a potential star again now?

I have to confess that trying to buy a Scum player who couldn't get into their relegation dodging team never really excited me anyway.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I wonder if Gus said he would not be first choice in centre mid and Garvan decided he'd be no better off pecking order wise than with Palarse. Or somke screen for Ambrose transfer!!!:lolol:

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
lol well palace fans will be happy most of there supporters saying how sht he is and glad to get rid

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Fair play to him if he wants to fight for a place at Palace, I'm not gonna sit here and say what a shit player he is because I think he would've been a squad player, I don't think he has the quality to cement a starting place but he would've been a good addition, let's just hope we can bring in Anderson and Eremenko.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
From what their fans said he's not a certain starter so if he couldn't always get a game in a team that really struggled, I'm happy gus will look elsewhere.
Only downside was according to palace fans he was a creative midfielder

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Next-move along please.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Anyway what would it look like if we did sign this:guitar: caravan :guitar:from Palace anyway?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here