Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Gardeners Question Time.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
and todays issue with my lawn? The discovery of ruddy leatherjackets who are determined to ruin all the hard work i’ve been putting into getting a mice green turf.

Ive sent off for some Nematodes, hopefully they will do the trick

I suspect I may have some, a badger has ripped up a few square feet of lawn. Probably equally effective as Nematodes but doesn't leave such a nice finish :rolleyes:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Attachments

• 20240922_102702.jpg
    20240922_102702.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 14

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Good Home Needed For Tall Growing Miscanthus!
I've just cut down and dug out my Miscanthus ornamental grass, as it's really to tall for where it is.
If anyone in Burgess Hill, or anywhere in between there and Brighton would like it, I can drop it off this evening just after 9.00pm.
There's probably enough to make at least 15 plants, so if more than 1 person would like some, there's plenty to go round.
Please PM me if you're interested.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Good Home Needed For Tall Growing Miscanthus!
I've just cut down and dug out my Miscanthus ornamental grass, as it's really to tall for where it is.
If anyone in Burgess Hill, or anywhere in between there and Brighton would like it, I can drop it off this evening just after 9.00pm.
There's probably enough to make at least 15 plants, so if more than 1 person would like some, there's plenty to go round.
Please PM me if you're interested.
If no takers, just drop it at the rockery and i'll make good use of it.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
If no takers, just drop it at the rockery and i'll make good use of it.
Looks like no takers, so I'll drop them in to you at 7.30 am tomorrow morning, on my way to take the car to the garage in Portslade.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here