Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gaps in the stands

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
looking at the Orient Swansea game and now the Birmingham Cov game....look at all the gaps in the stands!

Is teh FA Cup losing its appeal for some teams?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I noticed huge chunks of unused seats at St Mary's today to, and they were playing Man U!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I noticed huge chunks of unused seats at St Mary's today to, and they were playing Man U!

Was about to point this out too - how f***ing embarrasing for the South Coast Club - I'm sure Rednob will have an excuse ready though :) And I assumed that our visit their was their biggest cup final this season

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Hope we draw Utd away, we'll make the revenue on the one day that we would have made on the sale of .... no I won't mention the name!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Too many foreign coaches bringing memories of their home countries' cups.Run out for the reserves etc, witness posts on here for Woking,UofMFC. People don't want to pay to watch the reserves having a run out,and this attitude contaminates ALL rounds until 4 teams get a go at Wembley.

If we draw a "big" team away,there'll be a surge for tickets at our end,and a stifled yawn at theirs.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
But Man U fans had three quarters of the Northam Stand today. Very poor support if you ask me. Compare that to the binfest on here if we had drawn them. Of course, it could still happen...

Only 28,792 there, small time club, has anyone told them we've sold over 2,500 season tickets for the Amex?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
At most matches on TV these days, except for ManU, Arsenal and a few others, if you look behind the summariser you're likely to see quite a few empty seats...............I guess this is OK for the clubs because of the TV money - punters aren't so vital a part of their revenue stream as they used to be. Plus, most of us are short of a few bob these days.................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here