Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gap Year travelling!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Two words. New and Zealand.

Also Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia are supposed to be fantastic. And cheap. And go to Fiji!:smokin:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Anywhere and everywhere in Europe!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I humbly suggest going everywhere. Get a one month train pass for Europe. Then take the trans-siberian railway across russia. Drop down into Asia through mongolia and china. Wander around southeast asia. Pop across to Africa doa bit of tomb raiding and safara-ing, then head over to south and central america. Do not miss the opportunity to go to CUBA whilst Fidel Castro is still alive. Finish up by driving around the U.S and Canada.

I haven't mentioned Australia or New Zealand becaus eyou can do them for a year each on a working holiday visa once you've finished uni.:thumbsup:

N.B I should pount out that I have done very little of the suggested itinery...it's just the one I WANT to do!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Swindon. As Dr Johnson said, when a man is tired of Swindon, he's been there five minutes.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Ben Dover said:
Where to go? any suggestions?

Have you got a year? If so, do south east Asia. f***ing amazing.

I had a month in China, then a month in Thailand, month in Laos, six weeks in Vietnam, a month in Cambodia, six more weeks in Thailand, a month on mainland Malaysia, a month in Sarawak (Borneo), a month in Sabah (Borneo) and a month in Indonesia. Finished off with three weeks in Australia. Amazing trip and not that expensive, cos in some countries you can live like a king for less that a few quid a day.

Go for it! Trip of a lifetime :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here