Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gannon, Boothroyd, Ince, Cotterill and Slade ruled out of managers job..

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
"I’ve taken four points out of six and I suppose that's not bad. The players have responded really well. I cannot fault their attitude and their will to win and to turn things around.”

Is that a touch of Dick Knightitis there dean?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
This is worrying news to wake up to.There's goes all decent candidates that have been mentioned.The only ones left now are Holloway,Roeder,Money who have a reasonable history behind them.Maybe now Knight should look abroad for a new manager or dip down into league 2.One pairing that stands our for me in league 2 are the Roachdale pairing.Dale fans speak so highly of them and the football they play is the best they have seen.
I just hope we have a new manager very soon as time is running out and this whole season has been a complete f*** up.
I pray it isn't Gary Stevens as this seems more likely with every passing day.

D

Deleted member 2719

I hope they keep there eye on the ball with the next appointment because if we are going to keep Falmer running we need to be a championship outfit - so that means we need a manager that is capable of that level of football.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Well, that's worked as an antidote to the happiness I was feeling this morning!!

We are in a right old mess, aren't we?

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
This stinks of 'barrel and scraping bottom of' ...........think club has shot itself in the foot getting rid of MA and relying too much on Gannon.
Worse case scenario is White and Booker for the rest of the season....
Sort it out DK, 'cos if we lose tomorrow, it doesn't bear thinking about !!:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
It wouldn't be the first time DK went for the cheap solution.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Can someone explain why Slade is suddenly rules out? Naylor gives no reason and he is out of work

Who wants to add relegation to their CV?

Who wants to manage at Withdean?

Who wants to work for "Deadly Dick" ?

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Can someone explain why Slade is suddenly rules out? Naylor gives no reason and he is out of work

None of what Naylor says has any back up apart from Gannon. "A source" close to Boothroyd, thats as bad as people on here saying "my source tells me". Absolutely shit journalism again from Naylor. The Gannon quotes are a repeat of yesterday. Until Dick comes out and says what is going on I am not believing anything either way.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I've heard Leroy Rosenior mentioned but not seen his name here anywhere. Seem to remember he was shortlisted before but lost out to McGhee. So may well be in the frame. Otherwise Sanchez? Dowie? I suspect whatever happens now, we're going to be underwhelmed.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Sounds like Naylor bullshit to me.

Thats exactly what it is, and I bet he loves that he has wound people on this board up to start slagging of Dick and the Club. He needed to write something on the manager situation so he writes about whats already happened, what someone might have said who might no Boothroyd and makes up the rest without backing it up. Naylor = Shit Journo and Twat

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Thats exactly what it is, and I bet he loves that he has wound people on this board up to start slagging of Dick and the Club. He needed to write something on the manager situation so he writes about whats already happened, what someone might have said who might no Boothroyd and makes up the rest without backing it up. Naylor = Shit Journo and Twat
Is it? I believe you are totally wrong.A sports journalist will more likely have better sources then anyone on here.As for a shit journo and a twat......
I would much rather listen to Naylor then the shit that is said on this board.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here