Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gabby Logan

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Does anyone else hate her, women do not understand football. What is she doing. I can't believe she's presenting MOTD! Unbelievable.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Snoobs`Seagull said:
Does anyone else hate her, women do not understand football. What is she doing. I can't believe she's presenting MOTD! Unbelievable.

Isn't it a bit past your bedtime? Or are you allowed to stay up with the grown ups as its the easter Holidays...?

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Re: Re: Gabby Logan

Bry Nylon said:
Isn't it a bit past your bedtime? Or are you allowed to stay up with the grown ups as its the easter Holidays...?

Whats your problem

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Just felt one patronising comment deserved another...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Re: Re: Re: Gabby Logan

Snoobs`Seagull said:
Whats your problem

Without wishing to put words into Bry's mouth, I believe he was highlighting your extremely sexist comment - 'women do not understand football' and how when you reach a certain age, you will see that is a ridiculous statement.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
...or Ray Stubbs

Attachments

• gabby_logan-gq2.jpg
    gabby_logan-gq2.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 882

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
An ex of mine once said to me: "I don't know what blokes see in Gaby Logan..........What do you think?"

With buttocks clenched & fingers crossed I decided to take the white lie optionand said she was OK.:whistle:

*err* *err*.......wrong answer, Eddie. 2 hours of ear GBH followed.

.punish: :rant: :annoyed: :catfight:

:(

1066gull

Whats the point? The BBC lose England and the FA Cup soon???

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
AdrianDINho said:
Whats the point? The BBC lose England and the FA Cup soon???

I know, she must be well pissed off. Signs up with the beeb just before they lose all their live football :lolol:

Rigoglioso

Nov 7, 2006
Donny
I can't stand her. When I got home last night, I trawled through teh rest of the results, put M.O.T.D on, and couldn't believe she was presenting it. Please stick with Lineker BBC!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
hang on one cotton picking minute she is the daughter of terry yorath that great welsh footballer.

hmmmmmm!! yes I see what you mean.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here