Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

g4 booed at old trafford

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
don't know if the people watching the game on telly last night realised but at half time last night g4 came on the pitch to do a song and literally the whole of old trafford booed them for a whole 4-5 mins,it was hilarius,they walked off the pitch thoroughly with their tails between their legs,and i could have sworn i saw a few tears rolling down the overweight one's face!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Seemed to me that everybody got booed at Old trafford. SWP, Crouch, Lampard, Eriksson.

Oh, Rooney and Ferdinand escaped it though.

yorkshire seagull

May 18, 2004
Leeds
I was there - G4 were booed quite badly, but that had a lot to do with the fact that Poland had just scored, and the crowd were on a bit of a downer. No-one booed SWP - infact, the crowd were booing that he had been taken off, as he looked the most dangerous of all the players. I thought Lampard got a great reception - not sure where you thought that he was booed...

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
What was that music England came out to last night? it was dire.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...sending that team out to jurassic park, you must be kidding, something like the young ones would have been more appropriate.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
yorkshire seagull said:
I was there - G4 were booed quite badly, but that had a lot to do with the fact that Poland had just scored, and the crowd were on a bit of a downer. No-one booed SWP - infact, the crowd were booing that he had been taken off, as he looked the most dangerous of all the players. I thought Lampard got a great reception - not sure where you thought that he was booed...

They werent booing SWP are you for real???

him and crouch took abuse on that pitch

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
f***ing NORTHERN monkeys. Sooner England come back to civilisation the better.

Who or what is g4 though? ???

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Kent Seagull said:

That is some 'FIFA International Anthem' which proceeds every teams entrance to the pitch for a FIFA sanctioned match.

It is crap but I hope I am hearing it a lot in Germany next summer.

G4 getting booed was funny and it was not a reaction to conceding a goal, it is because football fans do not want pop-shite boy-bands (classical or otherwise) doing the half-time 'entertainment'.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Kent Seagull said:

Same music they played at the play-off final wasn't it?

Battle Without Honor or Humanity - Tomoyasu Hotei from the Kill Bill soundtrack.

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
80's Seagull said:
Same music they played at the play-off final wasn't it?

Battle Without Honor or Humanity - Tomoyasu Hotei from the Kill Bill soundtrack.

I cannot comment on last night but Saturday was definately Battle Without Honor or Humanity which was played at the Play Off final.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
They played the Battle Without Honor Or Humanity tune during the build-up, the players came out to some FIFA composed dirge they used for internationals.

The only booing I heard was for G4, the Polish anthem and Sven for taking off Sean Wright-Philips...SWP was not booed when he touched the ball.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

yorkshire seagull

May 18, 2004
Leeds
Brighton Boy said:
They werent booing SWP are you for real???

him and crouch took abuse on that pitch

Absolute twaddle. SWP, Lampard and Rooney got the best reception of all the players..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here