Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Furthest you have walked home after a night on the p***

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Whats the furthest you have had to walk home after a night out? mine is almost 13 miles after a night out in lambourn, and had to get back to hatford near faringdon. took me about 4 and a half hrs i think!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
About 11 miles in Ibiza. I was using my built in GPS to get me back as I had a row with the Spanish girl I was seeing and refused to get in the car with her as she was hammered. Probably only about 6 miles away, but I took the 'scenic route'.

I did hop on a bus at 7 in the morning thinking I had stumbled across a vehicle of salvation until I heard lots of giggling behind me, it was a school bus :blush: .

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I can't compete with that.
Did quite a few drunken staggers from Brighton town centre back to Mile Oak after spending the cab fare on a couple of Cheeky Chickens. Wassat, about 3-4 miles ? Seems longer at 4am.

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
About 11 miles in Ibiza. I was using my built in GPS to get me back as I had a row with the Spanish girl I was seeing and refused to get in the car with her as she was hammered. Probably only about 6 miles away, but I took the 'scenic route'.

I did hop on a bus at 7 in the morning thinking I had stumbled across a vehicle of salvation until I heard lots of giggling behind me, it was a school bus :blush: .

:laugh::facepalm:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Walked back to Lancing from Brighton in my youth. I did it twice because I missed the last train and once because I 'felt like it'.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Not so much a night on the piss but a mate and I had a night out in London and hitched back to Brighton. We were dropped off at the turn-off to Haywards Heath and a sign 14 miles to Brighton. We weren't going to get many more lifts at 2.00 in the morning so we walked in. I had to walk to Moulsecoomb so it was about 15 miles for me.

ezzoud

Jul 5, 2003
In the late 80s I did Hove to Horsham - started at about midnight, got home about 8.30, bumped into my sister who was on her way to school :laugh:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
From a party in Brighton on xmas eve to Hurstpierpoint one miserable year... was off my nut and knee deep in snow for most of the journey

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Me too. Although it was called Hangleton in those days.

That was an every day walk for us Blatchington types, however I have done it in a foot plus of snow, 1963. I win. :clap2:

tricky

Jul 7, 2003
Reigate
Walked from brighton back to peacehaven on a freezing cold new years eve with just a shirt on. My mate was so pissed that he had walked out a club and bolted home with my cloak room ticket in his pocket.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Whats the furthest you have had to walk home after a night out? mine is almost 13 miles after a night out in lambourn, and had to get back to hatford near faringdon. took me about 4 and a half hrs i think!

You had a night out in Lambourn?! As in Lambourn in Berkshire?!

Newbury to Kintbury.. 7 miles of stumbing and falling with a Smirnoff Ice (was all i could force down) and 20 Marlboro Reds for company..

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I Did Brighton to Hassocks once. Strangely enough it took a lot longer than i thought it would.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
In the late 80s I did Hove to Horsham - started at about midnight, got home about 8.30, bumped into my sister who was on her way to school :laugh:

:lolol:
What kind of state were you in to think to yourself, in Hove, that you'd walk to HORSHAM ??

Thats got to be getting on for 30 miles !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here