Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Funny things you have heard on the terraces.

Oct 17, 2011
Terracing behind the goal at Gilligham, cant for life of me remember who we were playing, but someone called their keeper a poof, and then everyone was shouting out random insults to the keeper being a "poof"

marmite minor
poo pusher
caramel cave dweller
Elton

The list was endless,and had all of us in hysterics..

Does anyone specifically remember this? I hope so

I know it has all got a bit silly with the gay thing at the mo, but does anyone remember it..??

Funny day on the terraces, think we were on a long goalless run at the time??

Lets lighten up and remember the funny bits.

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Last edited:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The psycho/drunk in WSU Block B that kept shouting 'you're not tangerine, you're orange!' to the Blackpool fans.

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
remember another one on the terraces at Gillingham and the away goalie looked like a bumble bee in an amber and black hooped top.
chant's of "bee-keeper la-la-la" and "you're not stinging anymore",
followed by "score hive if you hate Archer !"
stupid, corney but funny during a rather depressing time as an Albion fan.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In my experience, specific abuse directed at the opposition keeper tends to GUARANTEE that they have a blinder.

For details, see Southall at Withdean, Sullivan at Belle Vue, Fon Williams at Edgely Park, etc.

Oct 17, 2011
remember another one on the terraces at Gillingham and the away goalie looked like a bumble bee in an amber and black hooped top.
chant's of "bee-keeper la-la-la" and "you're not stinging anymore",
followed by "score hive if you hate Archer !"
stupid, corney but funny during a rather depressing time as an Albion fan.

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh your shit zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

D

Deleted member 18477

one of the most bizaare things i've ever heard was 'referee you f**king pedo!'

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Terracing behind the goal at Gilligham, cant for life of me remember who we were playing, but someone called their keeper a poof, and then everyone was shouting out random insults to the keeper being a "poof"

marmite minor
poo pusher
caramel cave dweller
Elton

I must admit, I'm rather assuming you're fishing here.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I remember the abuse peter shilton got from the north stand when we played Southampton in the cup in 85. Tina, tina, tina , tina ! Still don't know what that was about !

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
I remember the abuse peter shilton got from the north stand when we played Southampton in the cup in 85. Tina, tina, tina , tina ! Still don't know what that was about !

He had a mistress called Tina
Also used to get ArgenTina ArgenTina sang to him alot

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
During the 80's in the North stand, there was an old man that used to wait until the strikers were about to kick off, just before the ref blew the whistle would shout Hands off cocks on socks lads. That was the only sound he made all match. At first I used to think it hilarious.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
The psycho/drunk in WSU Block B that kept shouting 'you're not tangerine, you're orange!' to the Blackpool fans.

marmite minor
poo pusher
caramel cave dweller
Elton

Does anyone specifically remember this? I hope so

I know it has all got a bit silly with the gay thing at the mo, but does anyone remember it..??

Funny day on the terraces, think we were on a long goalless run at the time??

Lets lighten up and remember the funny bits.

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Ahh those halcyon days frank, they were so good weren't they? Used to make my day travelling Ll that way to watch arguably the worst football ever in a depressing town, ground to boot and not knowing whether we'd complete our fixtures.

Thank god for frank we used to say. And his hilarious dinosaur humour. Thanks for the trip down memory lane frank. You funny funny man...

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting

The chant originated when he was at Forest in 1980.He was arrested for drink driving down a country lane and he had a woman in his car who was not his wife called Tina.I remember an interview he did after we played them at the goldstone and he said it was the worst abuse he had received in his career.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here