Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Funny or Terrifying: New York Air Traffic Controllers (Junior division)

thealbionfan

Oct 6, 2003
Saw this on the news this evening...I may be the only one, but what damage was done by it...the child would only have said what the adults told him/her to say and the pilots did not seem to mind...

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
The main runway at JFK has just been shut for 4 months so be prepared for even more delays than usual if you are flying in or out of New York – it is also expected to have a knock on effect on Newark airport.

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
Saw this on the news this evening...I may be the only one, but what damage was done by it...the child would only have said what the adults told him/her to say and the pilots did not seem to mind...

Agree totally feel everyone needs to lighten up,, what happened to a sense of humour,the situation was obviously completely under control and in know way causing a risk, will not stop the heavy hand of officialdom however.

Last edited:

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Agree totally feel everyone needs to lighten up,, what happened to a sense of humour,the situation was obviously completely under control and in know way causing a risk, will no stop he heavy hand officialdom however.

Having posed the question...I found it funny...and you are right the pilots seem to have no problem...and there the ones who might have been a tad concerned...

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I am terrified of flying and yet that doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here