Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Funny complaints by tourists

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Some of the following are actual complaints made by British Tourists to their reps. From an article I saw on the wall of a Spanish Hotel

Here goes

1. My fiance and I booked a twin bedded room and we were placed in a double bedded room. We now hold you responsible for the fact that I find myself pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the rooms that we had booked.

2. I was bitten by a mosquito - no one said they could bite

3.It took us nine hours to fly to Jamaica from England, it only took the Americans three

4. We had to queue outside with no air conditioning

more later

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I could tell you a few-

-the guy who complained that he didn't get his requested sea view room in Orlando (an hour's drive from the sea in any direction).

-the guy who complained to me that he didn't like Tunisia as (unexpected this) it was hot, and demanded to be flown home with a full refund and compensation.

- the woman who complained about Florida, and DisneyWorld in particular, because it was "full of Americans". Not sure who she was expecting....

I had to write back to people like this....

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oh, and

"imagine my disgust then, when I arrived into Atlanta airport, only to find that they all spoke with terrible accents and I couldn't understand a word"

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
edna krabappel said:
Oh, and

"imagine my disgust then, when I arrived into Atlanta airport, only to find that they all spoke with terrible accents and I couldn't understand a word"

Well, there is some truth in that !:lolol: :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brits abroad....

:rolleyes:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
edna krabappel said:
Brits abroad....

The worst tourist I've ever seen was an American though. On Safari in Kenya, she actually leaned out of the side of her jeep with some bread and, while shouting "here kitty", motioned it to a lioness lying on the floor about 50 yards away. :dunce: :jester:

Needless to say the driver soon had a word....

MRSBHA

Mar 4, 2004
Rossville, GA, USA
edna krabappel said:
Oh, and

Thats ok. I live in Georgia and I can't understand them either.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I was at Heathrow I think waiting for a flight out, when to have some lunch and some yank woman was moaning like a bitch about her " american breakfast" that resembled nothing like it apparently. She would'nt stop moaning and got right on my tits so I turned round "you gonna eat that love?" she said no so I nicked all her bacon off her plate...that shut her up!
Turns out the breakfast was a traditional breakky from some part of America, she lived the other side of the country!

edna krabappel said:
Brits abroad....

And unfortunately our reputation proceeds us. A few years ago in the City d'Europe I went up the till and ordered all my things in French, thinking I'd do a little for Anglo-French relations what with all the pikey Kent families bowling around the place. Was well gutted when the madamoiselle behind the counter replied in full English, as if to say I was taking the piss.

f***ing rude smelly French bitch.

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Safeway said:
f***ing rude smelly French bitch.
Can you be more precise which "woman" that was? It only discounts the men (well, most of them anyway).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here