Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

funky house fans - honey club

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hi Guys,

Not sure who here is into House/funky House music [no oldies please :lolol: ]

But Honey Clubs monthly 'Time' nights have released the line up for the rest of the year:

28th April Roger Sanchez
12th May David Morales
9th June Erick Morillo
14th July Sandy Rivera aka Kings Of Tomorrow
11th August Axwell
8th September Joey Negro
13th October Junior Jack And Kid Creme
10th November Bob Sinclar
8th December Pete Tong

Rather heavyweight line up i'm sure you'd agreed - David Guetta last month was f***ing ace!!!

E

enigma

Some decent acts there...been feeling the funky house more and more.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
The new Honey is quality, much more space, bigger DJ box which is in the middle of the club and a bar at the end so you don't have a walkway through the middle of the dancefloor anymore.
As springals list shows the bigger club allows the promoters to book some heavyweights of the dance world now. It will be better if you get down there on these dates though:
May 5th: Kutski
June 2nd: Paul Maddox
Colin Barrat
July 7th: Tidy boys big night out

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
not really a trance/hard dance fan but i respect the fact that also, there are similar heavyweight names on other nights - remarkable that clubbers from london are regulars at the club now!

Long live the honey

E

enigma

I never really went out much in Brighton preferred to go out in London as I knew more people there.

Are there loads of birds at Honey on those sorts of nights, or is it not really that kind of night, more of a clubbers thing? Where are the "meat-markets"?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
meat heads are Creation/Event II. Honeyclub varies on nights, best site is www.dontstayin.com for pictures, LOADS of FIT birds though when i've been to the hed kandi / funky events!

Oct 25, 2003
Billy the Fish said:
The new Honey is quality, much more space, bigger DJ box which is in the middle of the club and a bar at the end so you don't have a walkway through the middle of the dancefloor anymore.
As springals list shows the bigger club allows the promoters to book some heavyweights of the dance world now. It will be better if you get down there on these dates though:
May 5th: Kutski
June 2nd: Paul Maddox
Colin Barrat
July 7th: Tidy boys big night out

i liked the hustle of the old honey though, i went there the other night...the "honey bar" was full of twats and you couldn't move.....the main dancefloor of the main room was busy, the bar areas were desserted and the other r'n'b room was empty

they need a way to spread out the love

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Springal said:
Hi Guys,

Not sure who here is into House/funky House music [no oldies please :lolol: ]

But Honey Clubs monthly 'Time' nights have released the line up for the rest of the year:

28th April Roger Sanchez
12th May David Morales
9th June Erick Morillo
14th July Sandy Rivera aka Kings Of Tomorrow
11th August Axwell
8th September Joey Negro
13th October Junior Jack And Kid Creme
10th November Bob Sinclar
8th December Pete Tong

Rather heavyweight line up i'm sure you'd agreed - David Guetta last month was f***ing ace!!!

QUALITY line-up

Why no oldies? - Pete Tong is hardly in the first flush of youth!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
roger sanchez is well worth going to see, everytime i have seen him at pacha ibiza he is very good.

pete tong still for his age knocks out a good set.

bellsize seagull

Mar 1, 2004
north london
went to seven sins last sunday absolutely one of the great nights and sets i had heard for a long time...the honey ckub have got it spot on...also the Hed Kandi night at the end of may will be the one :clap2:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I really wanna see what this new look Honey is like, being as they keep boasting about all the rooms they now have crammed into the place BUT they never have any nights I'm even remotely interested in.

Tarted up media slices swanning about to tiresome vocal snore house I can do without if I'm honest.

Now Lee Coombes at Audio on Saturday was proper MINT, and Krafty Kuts' album launch at Concorde Saturday after next promises to be similarly belting.

The Honey Club has its place, it's just a shame they won't open it up to the rest of us with the occasional night I might actually be interested in going to

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Solarstone on 28th May... and I shall be there with my glowsticks!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Erick on friday :clap: :bounce: :bounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here