Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Full tilt poker update account / status

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
As quite a few of us on here used to use full tilt and had our balance frozen pending a investigation in the US , the site now operates out of the isle of man from november the 6th and all original details of your login and balace at the time of the freeze will be re-instated .

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
As quite a few of us on here used to use full tilt and had our balance frozen pending a investigation in the US , the site now operates out of the isle of man from november the 6th and all original details of your login and balace at the time of the freeze will be re-instated .

Hey - that is good news - I has quite a few dollars in there... now what was that password??

Gumbo

Feb 18, 2009
About time too. got about £700 in there but aint got a clue about username and password. Surely everyone is going to try and withdraw all their money straight away though, i know i will..

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Saw this a few weeks back, had $1.3K on there!

About time too. got about £700 in there but aint got a clue about username and password. Surely everyone is going to try and withdraw all their money straight away though, i know i will..

f*** me and I was worried about my $20 :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here