Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Full house friday then

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
No excuses for ringing in sick with a note from matron get yourselves down to withers to support your team go to the game then discuss, the players need our support. Awaits the usual round of excuses should be a good night ,millwall will add to the atomsphere:albion2:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Tickets too much
We won't win three in a row
Rather say my money for an away game
I don't want to miss Eastenders
Wilkins out
What we are playing friday??

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
County Ground Hove - Sussex vs Yorkshire
Withdean Stadium - Albion vs Millwall

What a wonderful day of sport

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Have an appointment to have my nasal hairs plucked - can't go

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
ill be there come rain or shine! ps good win today ; well done the lads!

1 more then any other takers or are your brown trousers in the wash cos its millwall???

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Not to enter a good fan/bad fan debate but it was a cracking game today and we tend to do well in evening games and against Millwall so try and come along if you can!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
These threads are getting incredibly tiresome. Can't we just accept that some people see the Albion as a higher priority in their lives than others?

You can go. Great, well done, I'm very proud of you. But do you have to keep preaching to everyone???

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
These threads are getting incredibly tiresome. Can't we just accept that some people see the Albion as a higher priority in their lives than others?

You can go. Great, well done, I'm very proud of you. But do you have to keep preaching to everyone???
These threads, I should imagine will also put the odd 'casual fan' off going, won't matter to me (pinch of salt and all that, if I want to go I will, if I don't I won't, simple) but from some posts I've read I should imagine there are people that don't want to pay £25 to sit around people that slate you because you choose not to go, bloody how, surely people have a right to choose what they do with their own money? No? If they don't want to spend £25 plus all the extras that come with a day at the football then why should they be made to?...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here