Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

From a Palace fan.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Im going to regret saying this but.

Well done.

Had you down for relegation this season but i have been proved wrong.

Have a good night and enjoy it while you can.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

f*** off you pikey.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Cheers fella. Make no mistake, with Gus and the new ground the Eagles / Seagulls rivalry is about to get back to its late 70s best.

Been a long time since we played each other. Gus is superb manager. Cant see him staying long though. Someone like West Ham will come in for him.

IFHB

Apr 14, 2010
You couldn't even sell 850 tickets last time you came down, scummer.

Palace = Tinpot support

If you seriously think we will not sell out the away end next season( please god, we stay up) well, deluded or stupid? take your pick.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
This season we can hopefully manufacture a 0-0 to send them into automatic promotion, keeping the SCC in the play offs to lose a second leg at MK Franchise. Next season hopefully we can get the final point on the last day to see the Croydon trailer trash sink to League 1.

Apart from that cheers for the thanks girls!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Had us down for relegation? You WISH.

I'm the most pessimistic around and even I was confident we'd be in play off contention, so I think you imagining we'd be relegation candidates shows either a lack of footballing knowledge, or a deep seated bitterness.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Have Palarse got any money to strenghen the current team or is going to be a struggle next season, they must be so jealous of us and the current situation!!

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
quite bored of embittered fans of various persuasions presuming gus will be off, or worse and more likely just saying it to try and harsh my f***ing mellow. they need some f***ing education on just what is going on here... touch wood touch wood touch wood lucky rabbits foot turn around touch the ground bagsy it's not me but seriously it's getting on my tits. he will stay as long as the clubs ambition matches his own and it is not looking bad is it? shouldn't let it get to me i suppose... but i... EEESS COMPLICATED

oh and randb i know you don't mean it in the way i described, yours is more a smiling pat on the shoulder and knife in the back... but it's a common opinion and an erroneous one i do believe squire. ps. f*** off back to your caravan etc, ta for the kind words. i suppose you fancied a little vicarious success this season? funny place to come and get it if you ask me. perhaps chelsea or man utd could use your support?

;)

Last edited:

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would rather watch us playing OUR football in the conference, than have to suffer that SHITE dished out at Stoke every week. I can honestly say Stoke and Burslem are two of the biggest shitholes I have ever had to suffer. Pikey's everywhere.

We really do not know quite how lucky we all are down here.

:amex::amex:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here