Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friends.................

D

Deleted User X18H

.......many of you will realise this is a an anonymous informative humourous and occasionally touching forum usually geared to our beloved Brighton and Hove Albion occasionally or perhaps more often one can adopt a paralell personality and freely speak what they are thinking but would never say in public, such as Ernest, El President, Dwayne etc this is an open forum that welcomes all so posting humrous irrllevances should be welcomed my postings regarding location are only done as it reels many of you in to create an interesting debate of three, just remember the thoughts and ramblings of Hove Born and Bred are not always those of the person using his keyboard.

Last edited:

hove born&bred said:
.......many of you will realise this is a an anonymous informative humourous and occasionally touching forum usually geared to our beloved Brighton and Hove Albion occasionally or perhaps more often one can adopt a paralell personality and freely speak what they are thinking but would never say in public, such as Ernest, El President, Dwayne etc this is an open forum that welcomes all so posting humrous irrllevances should be welcomed my postings regarding location is only done as it reels many of you in to create an interesting debate of three, just remember the thoughts and ramblings of Hove Born and Bred are not always those of the person using his keyboard.

As I see it there are 2 explanations.
1. You are the same in real life in which case I am scared.
2. You are different in real life, but actually choose to come across in this way because you think it is entertaining or funny. In which case I'm scared.

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:clap:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
He says "It wasn't me, it was my bipolar 10 year old."

Or "Someone has found out who I am in real life and threatened to decorate my knee caps with screwdrivers. So I am grovelling for your forgiveness."

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I think he is sitting lonely as a small boy, pubeless and unloved wondering why his personality is grating on those around him and attempting to pass it off as a side show of his own imagining.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Les Biehn said:
I think he is sitting lonely as a small boy, pubeless and unloved wondering why his personality is grating on those around him and attempting to pass it off as a side show of his own imagining.

Pretty much.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Les Biehn said:

He speaks highly of you too :lolol: However, there is likely to be some truth in you assessment !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here