Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friendly v Dorchester Town

ted terra

Aug 20, 2007
Dorchester Town F.C are pleased to announce that they have arranged a friendly match against Brighton and Hove Albion on Tuesday November 20th at the Avenue Stadium. K.O 7.30 pm.

The cost of tickets on the night will be £5.00 for adults and £2.00 for concessions and under 16’s which will allow access to both the terraces and the Main stand.

In a bid to attract extra support for this prestigious friendly match we would like to offer a discount of 25% for groups of ten or more people, which should be arranged in advance with the football club . Please contact Keith or Annie on 01305 262451.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Ah, Dorchester. Holds a few memories of returning on a coach trip from Plymouth and stopping off for some local hospitality.

Was anybody else here on the Seafield bus?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Not too far from me, I'll definitely make the effort.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
What TEAM are we sending? The first team or a bunch of reserves??

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
My grandparents lived on the outskirts of Dorchester the best part of a decade and a half ago. Quite a nice little town actually. Went along to a few of their games. I bet the ground has changed a bit since then though. Id imagine it will be a reserve side we send.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
My grandparents lived on the outskirts of Dorchester the best part of a decade and a half ago. Quite a nice little town actually. Went along to a few of their games. I bet the ground has changed a bit since then though. Id imagine it will be a reserve side we send.

I think Dorchester had a new ground built as part of a new supermarket deal. Its just off the A35 bypass and is pretty modern and upto football league standard.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
...and here it is

[yt]fO44V-jNMM8[/yt]

[yt]GAW5DMGBEiI[/yt]

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
If only Withdean had a terrace (albeit small) with a roof like Dorchester Town. The atmosphere would be 100 times better. How I miss the Goldstone North Stand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here