Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fridays drinky thread

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Tonight i shall mainly be drinking dark star`s saison and then a few APA.
and just before bedtime a couple of baileys caramels.

That will start the weekend perfic like.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Vegster has given me a bottle of Adnams Gunhill and I have to drink that now.

and its very nice.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I was'nt gonna drink this weekend, my bank balance agrees, however I'm bored STIFF at home and now require beer!

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I'm lazily choosing to drink Red Stripe, the Jamaican Lager Beer.

I once went to a function with literally bucket fulls of red stripe cans in iced water for people to take as when they wanted. However I failed to notice this fact, thought the big buckets were bins and launched my burger and chips into the pool of cans. I don't think people were best pleased!

As for me tonight...Is it warm enough yet to start drinking Kopperberg pear cider? :love:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm lazily choosing to drink Red Stripe, the Jamaican Lager Beer.

Do they still make Crucial Brew. You do get 'lazy' after that at 8.5 %

I once poured about three cans into a glass for a friends mother at my wedding reception as she had asked for a non-alcoholic beverage as she was performing in a matinee play at the Worthing pavillion and didn`t want to get squiffy.
''Why you really would think it had alcohol in it wouldn`t you by the taste' she told everyone.
She fell off the stage in act 2 apparently..

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Betty Stoggs or Harvey's here ... tough choice

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I might have a pre-drink drinkie before I go out for the main course of Dark Star favourites....... I shall have to peruse the contents of the larder but it could be a nice Badger Golden Glory or an Adnams Gunhill.... still hanging on to some Bruges tripels AND 2 Rochefort 10's !

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I might have a pre-drink drinkie before I go out for the main course of Dark Star favourites....... I shall have to peruse the contents of the larder but it could be a nice Badger Golden Glory or an Adnams Gunhill.... still hanging on to some Bruges tripels AND 2 Rochefort 10's !

Drink em all and then miss work tomorrow.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I'm going to get SHITTED tonight - starting in The Office for some tasty Thai food!

Strongbow will be the weapon of choice...

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Me and some pals are going to a 30+ disco tonight that if last month's is anything to go by should be a scream

60/40 ratio women to men :p

I'm nominated driver, again, so a couple of shandies pour moi, and no droop :smile:

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
Tonight i will be , initially drinking whatever takes my fancy at the Evening Star ( probably something not dissimilar to APA ) : and then a foolhardy amount of flavoured vodkas at Northern Lights .

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Have just opened a Leffe Tripel............ who wants to live forever ?:facepalm:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'll be mainly drinking Spitfire tonight....after hours of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here