Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday is the day!

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Shitting myself at the prospect of doing it but it has to be done! :(

It will be hard believe me, but the best way is to not have any substitutes at all, just stop and dig in, at least you have the advantage of no-one smoking around you in pubs/clubs etc.... that was the hardest bit for me.

Oh and after food and sex of course, so pretty much all the time.???

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
It will be hard believe me, but the best way is to not have any substitutes at all, just stop and dig in, at least you have the advantage of no-one smoking around you in pubs/clubs etc.... that was the hardest bit for me.

Oh and after food and sex of course, so pretty much all the time.???

No substitutes? You see a fella in H block next season covered in patches & chewing mouthfulls of gum that'll be me! I feel sorry for any ref who gives a wrong decision anainst the Albion. :angry:

One of the blokes I work with gave up a year ago, when he got the urge to smoke he used to tell it to eff off, anyway good luck and use NSC if you start to weaken one of us non smokers will put you back on track.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
mrs has stopped been 3 weeks,get over the moods and your be ok,you know it makes sense fella

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Why Friday though, why not do it now

Work related. They stop you smoking where they used to let you but give you no help when you try & pack up so it's try & pick your less srtessful time to do it. :(

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Work related. They stop you smoking where they used to let you but give you no help when you try & pack up so it's try & pick your less srtessful time to do it. :(

Nobody wants a stressed-out signal man! Good luck, BB :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here