Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday Boredom - Most Drunk you Have Been at an Albion Game this Season

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
Sheffield United away - or so you told me.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'd have to say either Sheffield United or Crewe. Sheffield probably edges it, it was a long day that one.

I plan to be as pissed at Coventry tomorrow as I was there though.

:drink:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Most definitely Crewe. Remember getting in an argument with a load of Man U fans in the pub before the game, and then shamelessly booing (along with most the Albion fans) the 6 year olds at half time that happened to be wearing Palace colours.

D

Deleted User X18H

Millwall away I got a slap near Brighton station....................or similar

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Uncle Buck said:
I am thinking mine was probably Plymouth a couple of weeks ago and was not helped by leaving on the fourth goal and heading back to the pub and so missing out on that vital sobering up time.

Bloody hell that must have been a good one, my VERY worst states funnily enought UB have had involvement from your good self, notably The Market Porter episode *snigger* and that boozer god knows where after the West Ham game.

I'm SAD I wont be there tomorrow, but its not a big enough game for me :jester:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: Friday Boredom - Most Drunk you Have Been at an Albion Game this Season

Rougvie said:
Bloody hell that must have been a good one, my VERY worst states funnily enought UB have had involvement from your good self, notably The Market Porter episode *snigger* and that boozer god knows where after the West Ham game.

I'm SAD I wont be there tomorrow, but its not a big enough game for me :jester:

Plymouth I had no real sobering up time. Although that night in the Nelson with your good self was fairly, umm blury. Coventry for 1020 tomorrow, so who knows what will happen...

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Can't say i have been very pissed at my 2 games this season,but did have a bad hangover from the night before with mr danny seagull mmmmmm:drink:

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
O yeah thats the first game of the season up here:lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Sunderland away without a doubt. Sorry DBS :dunce: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here