Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Fridat Drinking thread

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Can't be arsed to pretend to work any more.
Beer on the go and hitting the B52s playlist.

Bands come and go, but the Bs never fail to brighten my mood.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Cheese and onion crisps and a couple of Punks to start the weekend off. They’ll be more to follow don’t worry

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Seriously been burning the candle at both ends for the last month or so and I’m well in my 50s so it’s a Tassimo, a few Chocolate Hob Nobs and that episode of Friday Night Dinner where Jim make’s Horrible Grandma permanently disappear.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just sunk 4 cans of Ghost Ship while revisiting Shetland on iplayer...Dougie Henshall rocks

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
A couple of glasses of this beauty whilst catching up on the F1 sprint qualifying in Austria. :thumbsup:

209874.jpg.thumb.1280.1280.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sherry, white wine and now red wine with LCD Soundsystem. They're all the rage with those of us in their 50s.
They certainly are, this is a tee they were selling last time I saw them

CA62C9D9-C4D8-4BFC-BF1B-84525A1F8C50.jpeg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I stumbled across Glastonbury on the television last night whilst surfing the Friday night options and LCD Soundsystem were performing, i’d never heard of them before last night and found them a little strange
Each to their own. What did you find strange?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I really like Old Mout Cider Pineapple and raspberry

I forecast that my head will soon be spinning

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It says it's only 4%. But 4% + 4% + 4% + christ I don't even know, but it adds up. Maybe the cheeky cava starter helped. Night x 🍆

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
It says it's only 4%. But 4% + 4% + 4% + christ I don't even know, but it adds up. Maybe the cheeky cava starter helped. Night x 🍆
I’m struggling to figure out what this means, are you saying you are having a night time snack or maybe good night to the aubergine?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I’m struggling to figure out what this means, are you saying you are having a night time snack or maybe good night to the aubergine?

I was saying goodnight to you Ted, as you well know. The aubergine was to represent a penis, because that's what you do when drunk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here