Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Freeview on Seagulls World

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I don't subscribe to Seagulls World, so I thought I'd have a look at the Freeview on the Albion homepage. Well, that's two minutes I;m never going to get back.

What a pile of utter shit. As if I give a toss about the fact that some clubs are interested in Micah Richards or some 20-year-old at 'Championship side Nottingham Forest.'

That is all.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
I don't subscribe to Seagulls World, so I thought I'd have a look at the Freeview on the Albion homepage. Well, that's two minutes I;m never going to get back.

What a pile of utter shit. As if I give a toss about the fact that some clubs are interested in Micah Richards or some 20-year-old at 'Championship side Nottingham Forest.'

That is all.

:D:D:D

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Your comments have been forwarded to PTV. The club will be making representations that this garbage be removed. I have to say, if I was anything to do with Sheffield Wednesday, I wouldn't be too happy at the comments made in yesterday's bulletin appearing on the SW club site.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I should add we will be asking for it to be removed... and replaced with some decent Albion related World stuff. Watch this space.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You may ask, but it'll probably end up being Kanchelskis is training with us.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Expect TLO to receive a cheque for 2 minutes.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Bollocks to the free content. How about getting them to sort out the content that we actually pay for? :lolol:

I don't subscribe to Seagulls World, so I As if I give a toss about the fact that some clubs are interested in Micah Richards or some 20-year-old at 'Championship side Nottingham Forest.'

That is all.

I thought wilkins was looking to bring in two new players once the loan window re-opens

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here