Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free the Hertfordshire one!!!

Should Watford"The paperboy" O be unbanned?

• Yes

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • No and ban dwayne as well.

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Hell, why not ban everyone.

Votes: 7 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yes its a campaign to get twotford o unbanned. If for no other reason than he stops pm'ing me.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
i found it funny reading his t**tish comments - only a 15yr old could come out with some of that

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I say un ban him as long as it is made the rules of the board that all users must have him on ignore.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I think his age and mental age diverged a long time ago, its got no chance of catching up now and he has probably lapped it a few times.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I agree with Voltaire. " I may agree with you but I'll argue with you every time you say it.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Bring him back, it was mildy amusing seeing his wind ups end up with him the only one wound up.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Pm'd me too.

Something about him being banned and dwayne not.

Do I look bovvered? Wel do I? Do I?

vicki203.jpg

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
His racist and homophobic rants which culminate in him being downright abusive when he loses an arguement (which he normally does) are tedious but I'd leave the final decision with Bozza.

He does bring out the worst in Dwayne though. Dwayne's been fine except when dickhead is around.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Yep - he should be allowed back on. He is a bit of a twat. Alright, he's a lot of a twat, but he's OUR twat.

I don't think he is ever going to realise what a cock he truly is, so I think that I, and some others, need to accept the fact that no matter what he posts, and no matter what valid arguments are posted against him, he will always resort to 15 year old "my Dad is bigger than your Dad" stuff.

Let him back on. I miss him. I need to know how his multi-million pound empire is doing, and I need to know how many expensive trappings he has bought with his wealth.

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
He's a dullard

Always PMs Looney when he's been banned. Looney always starts a thread like this about it.

Fascinating lives they lead.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Couldn't care less to be honest.

He brings nothing to this board, his threads are shite and never worth reading - although it's never good seeing anyone banned.

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
looney said:
Is that your girlfriend chappers?

stunning wit

who's Yellowbeard Looney?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I say that if he can provide pictorial evidence that he attended the March, then forgive him his sins and let him back in.

If not, he can rot in cyberspace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here