Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free O2 Sim Cards

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'll let you know. Could be handy as my T-Mobile reception down here in Sunny Worthing is pretty poor.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
i'm not too educated about this but i've ordered 2. there must be some kind of catch to this, you wouldn't get that much free credit for no reason. is there some kind of amount you have to pay each month or something. i am on orange pay as you go at the moment and am quite happy, but would take up this offer if there is no catch as i've spotted a some really nice "buy it now" phones on ebay for literally a couple of quid. i spose the good thing is i can just stay with orange if it all f***'s up. someone explain it a bit more to me though, if you please?

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Woody the Seagull said:
i'm not too educated about this but i've ordered 2. there must be some kind of catch to this, you wouldn't get that much free credit for no reason. is there some kind of amount you have to pay each month or something. i am on orange pay as you go at the moment and am quite happy, but would take up this offer if there is no catch as i've spotted a some really nice "buy it now" phones on ebay for literally a couple of quid. i spose the good thing is i can just stay with orange if it all f***'s up. someone explain it a bit more to me though, if you please?
If there the ones i think they are, if you put £10 a month on your phone you get 300 free text messages.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Woody the Seagull said:

You do have to to up with £10 each month and that gives you your free allowance. It does not eat in to your £10 either, so once you have used your free allowance, you still have £10 left!!

I have one in my phone at the moment and there is no catch!

Also if you register your number on the O2 website, you get 10% of your total top ups refunded back to you every 3 months!!!

It really is a bargain!!

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
and u can keep your old number i think

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here