Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FREE live football streams..

federicoed-up

Feb 7, 2008
I know a very good totally free website for watching live matches, including Saturday afternoon 3pm games etc, pretty much every game in the world being shown entirely, usually with a 2-8 minute delay on a high speed stream.

Though I am not sure of the legality of it, so I am not going to post the link until I get the all clear to do so. Would anyone be interested in this? Certainly beats Sky Sports for a squillion quids a month - and I for one certainly think those chaps are rich enough without my last pennies too.

:albion2:

federicoed-up

Feb 7, 2008
Well, the website just posts links of 'closed' Sopcast (and other streaming services) channels usually with 6-7 different providers, so you're sure to get a hi-res stream from one of them..

Down side is that it doesn't work on Firefox/Opera so you have to use crappy old IE or Netscape, if anyone in the world still uses Netscape..

federicoed-up

Feb 7, 2008
And incidentally, there are hundreds and hundreds of websites offering this same 'service' for a price, usually around £30.00 for a whole season's football - exactly the same links, just paying for access to their forums

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Just post it, it'll be fine! I tend to use Sopcast, but opening up those streamed links in vlc player works for me also.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
I'm interested, though sceptical.

Shouldn't doubt. I watch pretty much every prem match that way, inc 3pm ko's, all mostly with English commentary..

I've even watched 3pm ko's on my laptop in the pub via wi-fi! Certainly gets some interest when people see we've got the footer on..

federicoed-up

Feb 7, 2008
Depends on the quality of the servers from which you're getting the stream - if someone is kind enough to use a high speed server to share their football for free it can be TV quality. Obviously a high speed 4mb+ connection is required for this

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
What is the quality like?

Varies. Some streams can suffer from buffering a fair bit, and some can be blocky so it can be a bit hit and miss.. but you'll generally find a decent stream for most games if you keep looking.

This forum - http://forum.freefootball.org/ - has links on matchdays if you join, probably has FAQ's and guides etc too. I mostly use the Sopcast software.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
You're welcome, it's actually really, really good. I assume you have Sopcast already from the sounds of it!

Yeah, and I've used TVU before... but it's always nice to have other linky options if I'm struggling to get a good stream going!

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Yeh I use that when want to be at the computer too, people make donations to it so it can keep running. Quality varies but its free so who cares, the delay is usually only a minute or so too.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here