Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free lettering on new away shirt

Lottie

Oct 19, 2005
Exclusive offer in The Argus today folks- Take the voucher printed in the paper to the new Albion Shop and when buying a new away shirt you will recieve £10 of lettering free!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
fantastic, seeing as i bought new shirt last week and had fosrter 9 printed on the back!!!!!!!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
fantastic, seeing as i bought new shirt last week and had fosrter 9 printed on the back!!!!!!!

I would take it back, whoever printed it must be dyslexic...but I would be far more worried getting a shirt printed if my name was Watt!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Seems a bit silly to me given that no-one knows what the squad numbers for next season are yet.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
That's made my mind up, I WANT Dickinson on the back of my shirt but could only afford 4 quid so would have had to have 'DICK' instead and people MIGHT have got the wrong IDEA about ME if I had walked round with a shirt with DICK on the back :angry::angry::angry:

... Has he always been like this and I've just missed it??? or is this a new thing??

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
That's made my mind up, I WANT Dickinson on the back of my shirt but could only afford 4 quid so would have had to have 'DICK' instead and people MIGHT have got the wrong IDEA about ME if I had walked round with a shirt with DICK on the back :angry::angry::angry:

You would never find ME embarrassing myself with poor clothing choices.

IndianaPaul

Kingdom Of Withdean
Dec 19, 2008
good offer, although with the free lettering only running until saturday 1st august, lets just hope the squard numbers are printed / announced before then, otherwise we will all be guessing what to get printed!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Great just done me dough on the two boys shirts with about twenty quid + worth of lettering and numbers!

Hey ho, all in a good cause.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
good offer, although with the free lettering only running until saturday 1st august, lets just hope the squard numbers are printed / announced before then, otherwise we will all be guessing what to get printed!

Depends what people want really, I think the only guaranteed numbers are Whing (2), McNulty (3), Cox (7), Forster (9) and Virgo (23), the others could be taken by anyone

IndianaPaul

Kingdom Of Withdean
Dec 19, 2008
Yeah true i guess, although I'm not sure who I want yet, wanna wait and see who has what number and then make my mind up! Yes I'm fickle!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here