Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free for all Cardiff, no priority to STH, Alive and Kicking

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
All very noble this, lets all be buddies together and hold each others hands in the queue together, STH's , Non Sth's, Glory seekers.

Can I just ask , how many of the 30000 who went to Cardiff and were written to have bother to donate a penny to the Alive and Kicking appeal ?.

1500 members of which I bet will be at least 95% season ticket holders.

This take up of 5% stated in the club programme each home game showed beyond all reasonable doubt that you should look after your core customers first, the 5000 STH's.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
And me.

"Members of Alive and Kicking"?

What's that supposed to mean?

If it's a club of some sort, with membership entitlements, how can I resign?

I didn't give money to A&K to get anything back.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Lord Bracknell said:
"Members of Alive and Kicking"?

What's that supposed to mean?

If it's a club of some sort, with membership entitlements, how can I resign?

I didn't give money to A&K to get anything back.

Too right LB. What utter bollocks. Get a grip Gareth.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Consider this GG; many loyal fans of the club can't afford a season ticket or a donation, or feel for their own good reasons that a donation is not appropriate. Does that mean that they are less a fan of BHA than some of the more wealthy season ticket holders who don't even regularly attend? I'm a season ticket holder, I've donated to the fund, I didn't go to Cardiff. I don't believe I have any more right to a ticket than any other fan. That's not being noble, it's how I and a great many others feel. We as season ticket holders are lucky to be able to see the Albion regularly. Would it be so bad to miss out on one match to give the opportunity to others who would love to be in our position to go?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Perhaps the police will switch the tie to Withdean on safety grounds.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I really am banging my head against a brick wall. I expect nothing back from the club but this is a chance for the club to recognise people who are STH or have contributed to the A&K appeal. What the bloody hell is so wrong with that ?.

Look after the people who have helped the club , is that such a strange proposition. Now I know there are a lot of lefty communists on here and would everyone to sleep together and hold each others hands and are fench sitters but I really don't see why it is so hard for some people to get a grip of the concept of looikng after your valued customers.

My point about the A&K appeal is that of 30000 people who supposedly care about the club 1500 have donated, probably most of them STH's.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
After all the moaning that GG did about Cardiff, the club did not sell the total allocation.

I do not agree with the comments about Alive and Kicking, as many exiles such as myself have made a contribution to the fund PRECISELY because we do not attend Withdean and so want to make our commitment financially as well as vocally at away games.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'm off.

I leave everyone to polish their halo's.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:angel:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
We know that secretly Gareth you are checking the Racing Post for the latest information on a three legged glue factory bound nag for tomorrow afternoon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here