Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free bet with NSC

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Join Sporting Odds and bet £10 on any 5th Round Cup match and get a free £20 football bet.

If you are a Sporting Odds customer already, make a first scorer bet on either Everton v Man Utd, or Newcastle v Chelsea and they'll pay on 1st and 2nd scorer. Not quite as nice as a free £20 bet, I know.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Joined myself (not sure if I was member or not) and bet a tenner on Arsenal at measly 2/9. Want Henry to roast Cullip now.

Free £20 to piss away now.

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
Bozza said:
Joined myself (not sure if I was member or not) and bet a tenner on Arsenal at measly 2/9. Want Henry to roast Cullip now.

Done exactly the same thing. Will the £20 turn up automatically as I would like to stick this on the same bet?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Bozza said:

Nice one Bozza, I'll have a bit of that I think.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Says £20 will appear within 24 hours. Would expect it to be a lot quicker than that.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Cheers Bozza. Think I'[ve already got an acount but tried a new one anyhoo. Still Arsenal should win anyway.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Bozza said:

Henry probably wont play. He will probably be rested for the Champs league next week as he has a slight injury.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Worth pointing out that everyone that takes advantage should also earn NSC £10. (Which is about 7 or 8 days bandwidth paid for)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I wouldn't dare suggest joining again and just switching some characters on your postcode/using a differing card etc.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Have just joined up again.... No £20 yet so maybe they have twigged but unless Arsenal lose then I will be making a wopping £2 profit or something like that!

At least NSC gets some money from it still. (I hope)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
And with one fell swoop NSC's Tradedoubler affiliate accounts nearly doubles from £31 to £61. Good work people!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Bozza said:
I wouldn't dare suggest joining again and just switching some characters on your postcode/using a differing card etc.

Won't your address need to match that on the card?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm currently working on a project that is implementing web based card payment processing and address matching is not a compulsory action undertaken when taking payments. Some places do, some don't. Most don't I believe. And those that do, just do something with the numbers in your address - so if you shuffle them about payment will probably still be authorised.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Hmm, it's saying my username or password is invalid. Silly bastards. It was easy enough to deposit money with them...

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Job done. Took a couple of attempts mind

Bet Type Single

Selection Arsenal v Sheff Utd, Match Result
Arsenal 2/9

Stake £ 10.00

You could win £ 2.22

plus your stake £ 10.00

Maximum return £ 12.22

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports