Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank Lampard scores at last!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
That photo makes me physically sick.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
God I love Bleakely and like US the thought of her with that twat makes me wanna throw up. Also the webpage is down now?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I have nothing against Frank, at least he wants to play for England, unlike Gerrard who reported injured for half of the qualifiers.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Link not working for me.

Edit: Put the letter l on the end to make it html, and it does the trick.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Am I the only one that thinks Bleakley looks a bit like a scraggy old witch face then? She ain't all that.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
With the impact FL had on the tournament, there wasn't much point him turning up, really now, was there ?
Lampard plays the simple ball well, and has a great shot on him. Personally I think he's a far more intelligent player than some of the cretins surrounding him. If we had a midfield of 5 Frank Lampards we might be competitive again, because we'd actually keep the ball.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Lampard plays the simple ball well, and has a great shot on him. Personally I think he's a far more intelligent player than some of the cretins surrounding him. If we had a midfield of 5 Frank Lampards we might be competitive again, because we'd actually keep the ball.

I have no doubt of his ability at club level, but his input to any of these games was minimal, at best. I remember the one shot against Algeria, apart from that he needn't have been on the pitch - but then, he's not alone in that.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I have no doubt of his ability at club level, but his input to any of these games was minimal, at best. I remember the one shot against Algeria, apart from that he needn't have been on the pitch - but then, he's not alone in that.
and the 30 yard shot that hit the bar against Germany? And the "goal"?

He was crap against Algeria IMO, but fine in the other games.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Doh, forgot the "bar" shot, but then I've tried to forget the matches in general.

It's all about opinions, I guess, I thought he was annonymous, but Gerrard was better (but not great) - others would disagree, I'm sure.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

......and just before Upson scored the run into the 6 yard box to meet Milner's cross, which would have been a goal if it hadn't been for a fortunate block by the german keeper.

Yoda

English & European
I just think Gerrard could be a so much better player if he used his brain.

I'm with you on that.

Lost track of the amount of times we were in a good position team wise and Gerrard would waste the ball by being greedy and taking a shot himself. 99% of the time missing the target.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here