Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fran Sandaza

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Inspiring celebration...fantastic statistics!

Seems to always be in the right place at the right time, his goal ratio is amazing.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Strange and a little freaky... your thread posted of the same ilk and time... alas yours lacked the flair, as in the title of mine... tis a shame for sure, as it clearly has some decent rime.

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
From ridiculous to sublime. Is he any good? It's hard to tell but I think he shows enough promise form is to give him a chance. Seems to have the knack of scoring which is a precious commodity.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Super Sub Sandaza!:bowdown:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I had money on 2-1, so he cost me :rant:

(Glad to see it go in tbh, as at 2-1, with a couple of minutes of injury time to go, it could have been squeaky bum time :smile: )

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
He seems to be the exact oppoite of Barnes. Fran bundles the ball over the line of his kneecap once a game and that's it. Barnes has shots, brings out the best in keepers, narrowly misses and brings other players into the game. If he had 10% of Fran's ability simply to get it in the net, Barnes would be a 30 a year man.

(unfair to Barnes because obviously he does score but you know what I mean)

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Don't know what it is but he looks so like graham Moseley to me.
Perhaps he's his long lost younger brother.....LOL

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
At least when he comes on you get the feeling that if a chance comes he may take it as opposed to Chris Holroyd who gives the impression, even now after his loan, that he will be in the wrong place when the ball is bobbing about in the 6yd box.

Dec 27, 2010
I think he's Quality, the way he get's in the right place at the right time when defenders legs are tiring reminds me a bit of Ole Gunner Solskaer. Could well make the difference in the run in, will be good to see what he's like in a full game though.
Which I'm sure he will get due to the backlog of games. :albion:

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Not sure he has the same shots in his locker as Barnes & Wood. He reminds me a bit of how I think Woody from Toy Story would play football if he were to play football.

Anyway, from the bench with 5 mins remaining to nick a goal, he would be my choice of sub.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't think Woody would be much at football cop to be honest. There's a snake in his boot for starters.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He's definitely got the knack, getting that ball back off his first shot, he's that type of player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here