Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FourFourTwo - Interview with Gus - Questions wanted

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs?

Where does the toetag go on a dead person if they don't have toes?

How far east can you go before you're heading west?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Which of the boys from Friends do you think you are most like?

What do you wear in bed?

How often do people mispronounce your country of birth so it says "You Are Gay!"?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
How many times did the Batmobile catch a flat?
How many fibres are intertwined on a shredded wheat biscuit?
Do you like black pudding?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Do you know where Haywards Heath is?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Have you EVER managed to mop up a fairly big kitchen spill using just ONE paper kitchen towel, then wringing it out and mopping again like in that shit advert?

Which is the third most irritating TV advert after the Go Compare and Halifax efforts?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
some serious ones from me

Do you have any plans to relocate from orpington to sussex, it must be a pain doing that comute several times a week.

Given that many of the current squad were here before you joined us do you feel this is a gus poyet team or is it still very much work in progress?

Apart from promotion to the championship have you set yourself any targets or goals during your next four years at the albion.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
For christs sake. We've got a real opportunity here to direct some PROPER questions at Gus Poyet, the guy who in under 12 months has completely revolutionaised the Albion and taken us 8 points clear, and all you lot do is come out with a load of "oh-so-amusing" irrelevent SHITE. Honestly, you lot are a f***ing embarrassment. Cheers for the heads-up Wilka. I at least intend asking something thats worthwhile.

Gus - do you have a HTC Wildfire ? If so, how do you set it up to play a text message alert when you receive an email ? All I get is a flashing green light, and there doesn't seem to be an option to assign a text alert or ringtone for my incoming emails.
Thanks.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
For christs sake. We've got a real opportunity here to direct some PROPER questions at Gus Poyet, the guy who in under 12 months has completely revolutionaised the Albion and taken us 8 points clear, and all you lot do is come out with a load of "oh-so-amusing" irrelevent SHITE. Honestly, you lot are a f***ing embarrassment. Cheers for the heads-up Wilka. I at least intend asking something thats worthwhile.

Gus - do you have a HTC Wildfire ? If so, how do you set it up to play a text message alert when you receive an email ? All I get is a flashing green light, and there doesn't seem to be an option to assign a text alert or ringtone for my incoming emails.
Thanks.

Strangely enough the person who e-mailed me about this works for Stuff magazine.... maybe he would be better placed to answer this.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Thanks.
I've just ordered the Sky News/TV package for my HTC Desire. All the sports channels straight to my MINT phone for a bargain £6/month and just in time for the Ashes. Marvellous. Scenes.

Is Gus aware of this facility?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here