Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Formula One On ITV

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Anyone know what the piece of music is that they play a few seconds of either side of each ad break? Sounds like Def Leppard or a similar kind of band.

:shrug:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
as long as the BBC bring back THE CHAIN next year then I dont care what ITV has as their music :D

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
as long as the BBC bring back THE CHAIN next year then I dont care what ITV has as their music :D

Too bloody right.

Any chance of them bringing back Murray Walker as well? :jester:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Too bloody right.

Any chance of them bringing back Murray Walker as well? :jester:

lol I very much doubt it, he must be 80something or near enough by now!

Apparently the entire ITV team are being laid off and none of them going to the BBC, including Brundle who has so far refused to go back...but things change so we'll see.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I wasn't actually far off with my guess, it is in fact "Rocket" by Def Leppard, so I'm reliably informed.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think ITV coverage is pretty good but the constant and long advert breaks are totally inappropriate on race day. It's like taking a break every 10 mins of a football match - fecking annoying

Anyway Hamilton had another bad afternoon and only managed 4th on the grid having threatened to take pole pretty comfortably, he's having a bit of tough time at the moment and probably trying too hard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here