Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forget the West Stand Wasters...

Dandyman

In London village.
...the back of the North Stand is begining to fill up nicely.

Walk like a chicken that's got no head.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Got my presentation next week but still not got my privilege pack which the club said I was meant to receive.

Do they only send them out to adults ? :lolol:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Northstand really will be the place to be. Cant wait!

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Had the same problem i'm 17 didn't get one through does a friend have the forms to fill out? Just put your fan number which was my priority number thats enough when you go along. The name will be at the appointment to tick off thats all that is required

Well I have friends who want the forms but they haven't been sent through and my presentation is next week.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
...the back of the North Stand is begining to fill up nicely.

Walk like a chicken that's got no head.

Where were you last night, you slacker? I'm a Norther by the way. There were plenty to the side when I went last week, not sure about the middle. Most of Row M had gone for some reason, perhaps a load from the club had reserved the seats.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If I wasn't eating prawns in the 1901 I'd be in the North Stand. Can't beat being behind the goal when your team is attacking.

Dandyman

In London village.
Where were you last night, you slacker? I'm a Norther by the way. There were plenty to the side when I went last week, not sure about the middle. Most of Row M had gone for some reason, perhaps a load from the club had reserved the seats.
:lol: Had a prior arrangement I'm afraid. Hope a good time was had by all as per normal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here