Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forget Palace's stoopid DVD

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
How bout a Leeds one for Sat. I'm still in a daze about it. I somehow managed to get 3 bruises on my leg when I fell arse over tit whilst celebrating.

What a great set of supporters we are. Even at 3 0 down we came out in the 2nd half singing like mad for the full 45 mins. At half time I was on the verge of crying because we were so bad. But after Healy came on I thought I was watching Brazil play.

After that I went into a Yates pub near the ground with a few Leeds fans. I can't really remember much after that as I'm not a drinker, although Sat was an exception. I somehow ended up in Croydon at 3am with another London White. What a sh1te area that is.

Anyways, it beat our comeback against u lot this season. But what a great day, I don't know if it can be topped, in the 16 years I've supported Leeds I've never seen a comeback like that.

FAO any Saints fans on here, when we pulled a goal back you heard us singing "We're gonna win 4 3". So "Now you gonna believe us, now you gonna believe us".

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
"any saints fans on here"

I take it you know that this is a Brighton board!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
robbied69 said:
How bout a Leeds one for Sat. I'm still in a daze about it. I somehow managed to get 3 bruises on my leg when I fell arse over tit whilst celebrating.

What a great set of supporters we are. Even at 3 0 down we came out in the 2nd half singing like mad for the full 45 mins. At half time I was on the verge of crying because we were so bad. But after Healy came on I thought I was watching Brazil play.

After that I went into a Yates pub near the ground with a few Leeds fans. I can't really remember much after that as I'm not a drinker, although Sat was an exception. I somehow ended up in Croydon at 3am with another London White. What a sh1te area that is.

Anyways, it beat our comeback against u lot this season. But what a great day, I don't know if it can be topped, in the 16 years I've supported Leeds I've never seen a comeback like that.

FAO any Saints fans on here, when we pulled a goal back you heard us singing "We're gonna win 4 3". So "Now you gonna believe us, now you gonna believe us".

:yawn: :tosser:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Leeds fans are so loyal? Why did 600 leeds fans leave at half time then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here