Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest to sell out away end?

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Forest fan at work tells me they have sold over 2,000 and have been given an extra 400 or so tickets - taking them up to their full allocation. He reckons they could go close to selling out. Should be another bumper crowd next Saturday and another three points please. :D

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
You just have to love playing in this league. Really looking forward to this game already.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Playing in this division has really boosted the coffers, £50k in gate money from the away fans alone!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Worth going in the away end to see the posters and footage put on by the Albion in the away end, this fixture its the duel club legend that is PETER WARD......

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
yep,much again as above,delighted and yes Forest should have no problem in selling out

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I dont think Ward would be even close to qualifying as a Forest legend. He was a complete failure there wasnt he?
Wouldn't say 'complete failure' but he didn't exactly set them alight, mainly because Clough didn't want him in the first place (it was Taylor who wanted to sign him).

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Worth going in the away end to see the posters and footage put on by the Albion in the away end, this fixture its the duel club legend that is PETER WARD......

Wot? Not Joel Lynch........................................

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I am a bit baffled by what happens at the Amex. For example, on Saturday, I expected a chant of 'You're just a fat Palace b*****d' at Andy Thorn. I don't know why, I just did. But not a sniff, not even from the North Stand. Things are different away, so maybe that's just not going to be the Amex way, and most people won't sing and don't like that kind of chant.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
To be fair, he's not exactly a Palace legend, is he? Of the people I mentioned this to pre-match, two didn't have a clue, one had forgotten, and the other said "oh is it THAT Andy Thorn?".

Besides: he's got so fat, its easy to imagine they assumed it was a different guy entirely.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If it makes you feel better, I ensured many of those sat behind the WSU camera gantry tunefully reminded John Salako of his past when he was there commentating for Sky recently.
:thumbsup:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
If it makes you feel better, I ensured many of those sat behind the WSU camera gantry tunefully reminded John Salako of his past when he was there commentating for Sky recently.
:thumbsup:

It does. If it happens again, make sure it's when he's 'going live'.

I wouldn't claim to be the Burt Bacharach of football songs by any stretch, I just think we're missing a few open goals.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I was have been very shocked if Forest had not sold out, I had them down along with about 10 others guarantees of sell outs.

Leicester
West Ham
Forest
Leeds
Palace
Pompey
Saints
Millwall
Derby
Birmingham
Ipswich

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I did shout Palace REJECT at Thorn from the WSU. I dont think he heard me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here