For those of you remembering Bellotti being chased - video clip

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
:bowdown: :clap2:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Great stuff - one thing that always struck me in those days was that Bellotti always had 1-2 other poor sods sitting in the directors box near him. Who were those social unfortunates? It can't always has been Mrs Bellotti having an evening off from her usual pastime of f***ing Premiership footballers.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You can see me jumping over the front of the West Stand terracing

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Brings back great memories and very sad ones too!!!!

BTW What ever happened to Andy Steggle?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
:clap: :clap: :clap:

as ever TGC...

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Dies Irae said:
You can see me jumping over the front of the West Stand terracing

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Brings back great memories and very sad ones too!!!!

BTW What ever happened to Andy Steggle?

Mr Steggles sometimes appears introducing Meridian Tonight South East edition. Was on a couple of weeks ago

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
BarrelofFun said:
My sister was friends with Carina, I think they were too old for me, but my Dad was fairly friendly with Ray.

What happened with Bloom? Were there not rumours of sympathising with Archer et al?

Carina would have been my year, but I had the sense to leave, but Natalie was there at the same sort of time as me.

Bloom is back on the board these days.

1066gull

:lolol:

I love your site TGC! Great way for old fans to look back, and reletive new fans to learn our history. :)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Uncle Buck said:
Carina would have been my year, but I had the sense to leave, but Natalie was there at the same sort of time as me.

Bloom is back on the board these days.

Nice girls.

Were there not rumours floating about that Bloom was in on it, until trouble erupted and he jumped ship?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Uncle Buck said:
The problem was, all the others (Sullivan etc) jumped ship and Bloom stayed put. He claimed it was to try and change things from within, but people pressumed it was to keep his free tickets.

Ah yes. As he is still on the board, I would give him the benefit of the doubt. He is a very nice chap, and I can't imagine he would do that just on a principle of tickets. Perhaps in hindsight it would have been better to jump ship too. He would not have been able to make much difference, I would imagine.

* I know you weren't suggesting that *

Dies Irae. What were you wearing? I would be interested to see which one you were/are...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here