Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
This could well be a worthy investment :clap2:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7145-1354298200-1.gif

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
There were some great toilet rolls being luzzed at the start of the Hibees versus the Don's Scottish League Cup match at Easter Road last week. For anyone in any doubt about whether this actually happened or not you can watch it on Sportscene (Scottish MOTD) on Catch-up and possibly the IPlayer too. Sportscene - why would you ever miss it?

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
There were some great toilet rolls being luzzed at the start of the Hibees versus the Don's Scottish League Cup match at Easter Road last week. For anyone in any doubt about whether this actually happened or not you can watch it on Sportscene (Scottish MOTD) on Catch-up and possibly the IPlayer too. Sportscene - why would you ever miss it?

I can't say enough good things about Sportscene. Its existence meant that when I rolled in from the pub just before midnight on Saturday, I discovered I hadn't missed Match of the Day after all.

And if I find myself overwhelmed by the urge to watch highlights of Falkirk v Forfar in the Scottish Cup, I've got all week to iPlayer it. Haven't been overwhelmed by that urge just yet though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here