For Everyone Who Didnt Get To West Ham

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
:lolol: :lolol:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Absolutely gutted mate. It's games like the win on Saturday that make all the pointless trips to Carlisle for a 1-0 defeat worthwhile. Me? I manage to make the grim trips then miss out on West Ham.

I'll be at Millwall.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Gritt23 said:
Absolutely gutted mate. It's games like the win on Saturday that make all the pointless trips to Carlisle for a 1-0 defeat worthwhile. Me? I manage to make the grim trips then miss out on West Ham.

I'll be at Millwall.
Sounds like you might be a bit of a jinx then! Stay away! :)

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Gritt23 said:

I'll be at Millwall.

I've been to Carlisle to see us draw 0-0! Mind u, with the Albion, away results don't seem to matter if ur there as much as home ones as the atmosphere is always quality

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Woody the Seagull said:
I've been to Carlisle to see us draw 0-0! Mind u, with the Albion, away results don't seem to matter if ur there as much as home ones as the atmosphere is always quality

The 1-0 defeat was next League game after Hereford. Start of the new season, after the great escape, I went with such enthusiasm. 15 mins into the game we are 1-0 down, not looking like doing anything, and realising that the new striker is shite.

Scarface, I think we all go through stages of thinking we are a bit of a jinx, especially away (I'm NEVER going to Brentford again!) but then back-to-back away wins at Gillingham and Forest come along and faith is restored.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here