Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For everyone saying McGhee was NEGATIVE...

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Woody the Seagull said:
From the official site:

"We know every game is a game where we are going to have to earn everything we get. There is a team who can go out and give a performance to get us a result against Leeds"

Not exactly negative, is it???

But when he says "there is a team who can....get us a result against Leeds" - he means Chelsea.

Anyway, I've got a tenner on us beating Leeds tomorrow, purely because this is the sort of match which we are going to win against all the odds and in spite of all the problems.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Re: Re: For everyone saying McGhee was NEGATIVE...

HampshireSeagulls said:
But when he says "there is a team who can....get us a result against Leeds" - he means Chelsea.

:lol: :lol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Its about time Magoo came out with comments like this.

Lets have a bit of tub thumping and rabble rousing. Its good for morale. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Redknapp Watch

From the BBC:

We needed to bring new players in. We could either have a go or sit there and do nothing and just get relegated - we've had a go and the players I've brought in will be outstanding for this club.

"I felt we needed eight players to be honest and that's no exaggeration. We will keep looking around because I still think there are one or two holes we need to fill."

EIGHT players? Is Harry really saying that Portsmouth, just one year after he left them, only have THREE players of premiership quality?

Sounds like he's getting his excuses ready incase he gets RELEGATED despite his new russian owners MILLIONS.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
jonny rainbow and Butterball

Take a bow.
:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here