Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Looks exactly what he is - very nasty to say the least

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
The Sun doing what it does best creating hate in the UK. Leave it to the police and relevant authorities god i hate this paper. The Sun doesn't give a toss it just wants to shift papers and uses a highly emotive vehicle to do it.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
The Sun doing what it does best creating hate in the UK. Leave it to the police and relevant authorities god i hate this paper. The Sun doesn't give a toss it just wants to shift papers and uses a highly emotive vehicle to do it.

So in this case you think it's wrong to let the public know that this piece of scum is on the streets and hanging around playgrounds?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He should be allowed to win his appeal on extradition to the UK , as a ex soldier in the Foreign Legion he is entitled to French citizenship and live in France.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Have to agree here. The nonce appears to profile for having a thing for young teenagers not toddlers. That pic could be quite innocent. Mind you why they are not locked up for life is a more pertinent issue.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
So in this case you think it's wrong to let the public know that this piece of scum is on the streets and hanging around playgrounds?

What do you want to do with The Sun's information? Its designed to make you angry and buy the paper leave it to the police. What happens for example if in Brighton there is some poor sod who looks just like him, short black hair and tattoos, what you going to do then?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Likes teenagers, not little kiddies. All about dressing the story. Follow anyone around for a couple of days and you'll get some dubious looking images.

As an ex-soldier is the Sun not going to portray him as one of our HEROES who has been FAILED by the government?

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
What do you want to do with The Sun's information? Its designed to make you angry and buy the paper leave it to the police. What happens for example if in Brighton there is some poor sod who looks just like him, short black hair and tattoos, what you going to do then?
So if this story appeared in the Telegraph or Mail it would be OK?
I'm not advocating vigilante action - just awareness.
If I saw him or someone similar poor sod hanging round kids I would call the police.

I have first hand experience of looking after children who have been abused.
I'd rather be wrong than have a child's life ruined.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Likes teenagers, not little kiddies. All about dressing the story. Follow anyone around for a couple of days and you'll get some dubious looking images.

As an ex-soldier is the Sun not going to portray him as one of our HEROES who has been FAILED by the government?

If he likes teenagers, then I doubt he has any morals on what the age of the child is. But yes, a picture only normally tells a story on how you want to see it. He could of been staring at that space for some time, and the photographer just waited for a child to run past.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If he likes teenagers, then I doubt he has any morals on what the age of the child is. But yes, a picture only normally tells a story on how you want to see it. He could of been staring at that space for some time, and the photographer just waited for a child to run past.

Child abusers do have a target age preference, a certain 'type'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here