Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
:yawn:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Your a sheep like the rest!

we want falmer..blah blah blah... mcghee out blah blah!

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
byf said:
Your a sheep like the rest!

we want falmer..blah blah blah... mcghee out blah blah!

Not really, that must mean you are too?

Or do you not want falmer?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
lander14 said:
Not really, that must mean you are too?

Or do you not want falmer?

I want falmer but Im not blind to see the finances of the club must go hand in hand..with the playing side or we will sruggle by not bringing anyone in. Not mcghee's fault we pay monkey wages and cant bid high enough for a player and hense miss out him!

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
byf said:
I want falmer but Im not blind to see the finances of the club must go hand in hand..with the playing side or we will sruggle by not bringing anyone in. Not mcghee's fault we pay monkey wages and cant bid high enough for a player and hense miss out him!

But we are offering comparitive terms with other clubs, just players do not want to come here, for some reason.

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
byf said:

So why sell players for less then we bought them for, when he got better? and sell someone to a PREMIERSHIP side, when he for some reason can't even get in the reserve team down here

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
But we are offering comparitive terms with other clubs, just players do not want to come here, for some reason.

Didnt you know its stadium, wages, facilities I mean its not like we havent signed ANYBODY before with these constraints is it?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Trigger said:
So he's got about 6 games left then?... :lolol:

Minimum. If we have lost all six of those then I will concede that it is perhaps time to look for a replacement, but I am not talking about sacking him on the spot. Just keeps things ticking over and then evaluate in 9 games or so.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Didnt you know its stadium, wages, facilities I mean its not like we havent signed ANYBODY before with these constraints is it?

No - however we have spent more money on improving Withdean and suffer further losses. We didn't expect to still be playing at Withdean, did we!?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
BarrelofFun said:
Minimum. If we have lost all six of those then I will concede that it is perhaps time to look for a replacement, but I am not talking about sacking him on the spot. Just keeps things ticking over and then evaluate in 9 games or so.

When the chance of any success this season is over and the new man is them stuck in an avoidable relegation battle.

If Gillingham had reacted to their managerial issues earlier last season they would have made the play offs.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
I said I'd wait till the end of October to make a decision - i still stand by that.

BUT.

We need a striker - Some effort HAS to be made in order to get one in ASAP

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I'm sick of all this inny and outtie talk - would someone just take a photo of his belly button and settle this once and for all!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here