• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
As I understand, it is only a one season effort as Man Utd will be getting a new sponsor next season.

I am slightly surprised that nike have re-issued the Mexico 2006 template with an ammended collar.

extra_football_shirt_1048_1.jpg

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I like the fact that they are using the same shorts and socks for the keepers - I miss that.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I like the fact that they are using the same shorts and socks for the keepers - I miss that.

are they? that is f***ing FLAIR

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
As I understand, it is only a one season effort as Man Utd will be getting a new sponsor next season.

I am slightly surprised that nike have re-issued the Mexico 2006 template with an ammended collar.

extra_football_shirt_1048_1.jpg

And different sleeves, and different fabric, and a differnet angle on the V and a different width of the V band. But apart from that it is the same template.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The Liverpool top is going to be remarkably similar with the "v" extended onto the sleeves.:)

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
The Mexican top and the Man U top are similar. Both are fairly hidious. Roll on albions top! Hope we have the same keeper kits. I liked all 4 of ours.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
are they? that is f***ing FLAIR

I'm going to correct myself - same shorts for the white 'home' goalkeeper kit only. The socks will be the white ones they wear away from home (with the home kit) and in Europe.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I hate Man U but that shirt look good, a lot better than last years where it looked like the manufacture/washing label was hanging it out the back.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I believe the kit is based on the one they wore 100 years ago- to mark 100 years at Old Trafford

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here