Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For all those who left their seats after Norwich's third goal....

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
hove born&bred said:
.... you are embarrasing and annoying.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: If only the people of Orleans where so quick to leave when things were not going there way. over a thousand lives would surely have been saved.

Every week it is the same thing. What is even more annoying is the ones who take about 5 minutes to walk down the steps as they are still watching the game. Get a life you twats and stay until the final whistle. Either that or skulk off unnoticed at half time.:censored:

Last edited:

theweasel

Aug 27, 2003
Eastbourne
If you leave 5 minutes before game ends, you'll miss 120 minutes of footy per season and thats without cup games !:shootself

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
theweasel said:
If you leave 5 minutes before game ends, you'll miss 120 minutes of footy per season and thats without cup games !:shootself
And you'll get a load of stick on NSC. :D

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Never leave early, does pi$$ me off when this happens.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I heard one poor bloke in H Block get harangued three minutes from the end for standing up by some muppet seated behind him. Bloke being harangued pointed out, quite reasonably, that if he didn't stand up, he wouldn't be able to see anything of the remainder of the match on account of the people streaming out from their seats.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
theweasel said:

But they might be late home for tea, because god forbid they get held up getting away - like they don't know that it will happen at a football.

Mark my words it will be no different at Falmer. 16.30 they will start to shuffle off.

Charlie_g

Sep 18, 2003
Hove
I am proud to say I have NEVER left an Albion game early.You pay enough for your ticket and you never know what might happen!!

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I still to this day get a warm glow when thinking back to the game against Ipswich at the end of the 90/91 season those pratts who would have left early.... :lolol:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Mobiles start ringing about 16.30

" Jimmy dear your teas nearly ready don't be late"

and off they will scuttle, don't want to miss that early bus, train or get stuck in a car park, that just wouldn't do.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Just posted this on another thread:

Something I do not understand, if its against regulations, with the risk of ejection, to stand at Withdean, why do the stewards let people stand on the running track?

Surely if people on the running track were given the option to go back to their seats of leave the ground this would stop the majority of these :tossers: leaving their seats before the final whistle.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
People do need to ensure they are back in time for X-Factor you know.

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
i like it how people spend ages getting food at half time, they would have missed chippies goal against plymouth :lolol: :lolol:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
brighton2win said:
i like it how people spend ages getting food at half time, they would have missed chippies goal against plymouth :lolol: :lolol:

Another one of my bug bears, the must be first to get a burger missing 10 minute sof the first half, as well as the stragglers who miss 10 mins of the second, Are you really that hungry that you want to waste money on that shite surely you eat before and after a game, do they normally tuck into burgers and chips midway through the afternoon?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here