Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For all those STHs that have been on stadium tours...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Having now experienced the stadium at first hand, would you change your seat location if given the chance? (Different location, same stand, or even another stand altogether).

Or are you pretty much 100% happy with your original choice?

Just interested.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Sat in my seat in the Family Stand. Great view, West Stand back drop, couldn't be better. Wouldn't change my seat.
Did stand at top of WSU earlier, and it did feel very high (The tactical view...as they say!)

Sep 1, 2010
Are you near the back? I saw a photo from the WSU earlier and it looked fantastic. Congratulations.

*jealous*

Cheers!!Just under half way i guess. Close to the exit for the concourse for emergency pint access!! It is amazing view from the whole of the WSU. The back is excellent though as you have nobody behind you so standing is not a problem i guess.

Where are you then?

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I'd LOVE to be in The West Stand, middle tier, centre line - but financial constraints and my children not needing to hear the language & vitriol heard at so many away games last year means I'm happy in the Family Stand thanking you muchly . . . . :thumbsup:

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Sat in my seat Monday evening.
WSU row L, looks straight down onto dugout north stand side.
Just loved it.:amex:

Bear Grylls

Brighton till I die!
I went to see my seat in the WSU on Monday and have just got back from having a look in the north stand and I 100% wouldn't chance my seat! Dont get me wrong it's a good view from the north stand but I prefer my seat in WSU!

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
perfect seat north stand block n row u.

wouldn't change it

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Cheers!!Just under half way i guess. Close to the exit for the concourse for emergency pint access!! It is amazing view from the whole of the WSU. The back is excellent though as you have nobody behind you so standing is not a problem i guess.

Where are you then?

Alas, no ST for me.

Live 200 miles away.
Work alot of Saturdays.
21 month old daughter and 3 week old son.

At something like £1 a day, I did toy with the idea of getting one for the odd occasion I would be able to make a game, but I reckon tickets here and there will be available for the odd game.

Hopefully I'll be a regular in the years to come, but in the meantime I'm happy to be excited for all you lot with STs. It looks fantastic.

Sep 1, 2010
Alas, no ST for me.

Live 200 miles away.
Work alot of Saturdays.

At something like £1 a day, I did toy with the idea of getting one for the odd occasion I would be able to make a game, but I reckon tickets here and there will be available for the odd game.

Hopefully I'll be a regular in the years to come, but in the meantime I'm happy to be excited for all you lot with STs. It looks fantastic.

Oh that is a tough one to swallow, such a shame. Well i will take some extra special snaps for you at the Donny game!!

See You Tuesday!

Jun 17, 2011
Have been keeping a keen eye on the website for when they might invite East Stand STH's for a look round. Have I missed it or what?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Just got back - trying to find ANYTHING to moan about

but alas , nothing

LOVE it :)

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I too have just got back, great seat. The webcam doesn't do the west. Stand justice, its fuckin huge

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Alas, no ST for me.

Live 200 miles away.
Work alot of Saturdays.

Bry, my bruv won't be able to do all the games cos of work. When he can't I'll give you a shout

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Bry, my bruv won't be able to do all the games cos of work. When he can't I'll give you a shout

That, Dave, would be a privilege and an honour, my friend.
Thank you - Ali

ps - sorry about the golf. My son was due to be born at the beginning of July, but arrived early, right at the time of the REMF golf.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here