Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For all the bedwetters on here

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
For all the bedwetters on here.

Your favourite break up song, for someone that got to you. Male, Female and Gay people can apply herewith. An old romance, a new romance gone wrong, a lost love. LET IT OUT and heal !

THIN LIZZY - Still in Love With You - YouTube

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Saw Thin Lizzy a few times - twice at Brighton Centre and Hammersmith, They could rock your bollocks off and play slower stuff like 'Still in love with you---brilliant!!!

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
To heal is to ignore them, forget about them and if not then imagine their life is shite without you in it.
Women are stupid anyway so their reasons for everything are just random or mental so they don't deserve any attention or sympathy once the bird has flown.

Sing love songs to the next one(s)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Saw Thin Lizzy a few times - twice at Brighton Centre and Hammersmith, They could rock your bollocks off and play slower stuff like 'Still in love with you---brilliant!!!

Still in Love with you is brilliant. Phil must have been badly hurt to pen that one and the guitar solo is superb.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
To heal is to ignore them, forget about them and if not then imagine their life is shite without you in it.
Women are stupid anyway so their reasons for everything are just random or mental so they don't deserve any attention or sympathy once the bird has flown.

Wise words there mate. I guess it goes both ways.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
to heal is to ignore them, forget about them and if not then imagine their life is shite without you in it.

are you a brighton gay supporter that hasent come out????

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Not sure how much this is really a break-up song so much as it did that job for me. But either way:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
A rocking and emotional song. You must have been about 15 though LG ?! LOL !

Yeah I was! maybe nearly 16!!! Felt wretched for a good few weeks - used to cry myself to sleep at night - :( LOLOL Don't think any other break up really affected me as much as that one - not even when I got divorced after being married 12 years!! Probably an age thing maybe - then you get older and wiser and more cynical maybe and the old shield shoots up to stop you getting hurt xxx

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yeah I was! maybe nearly 16!!! Felt wretched for a good few weeks - used to cry myself to sleep at night - :( LOLOL Don't think any other break up really affected me as much as that one - not even when I got divorced after being married 12 years!! Probably an age thing maybe - then you get older and wiser and more cynical maybe and the old shield shoots up to stop you getting hurt xxx

Ah. Lovely lady with a BIG heart.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here