Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For all fans home and away

Grapevine

Nov 12, 2010
Hi all, my name is Jan and with my husband Pete we run The Grapevine pub which is just in the city centre, 5 mins walk from the train station on Queen street. Just wanted to let everyone know we are a proper pub we welcome all, so if you are looking for somewhere to have a drink and a laugh before the game pop in and see us, we are family friendly so if you have kids they are more than welcome. :thumbsup:

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Google search only brings up Peterborough, which would be a fail of way beyond epic proportions as we'll never play them again.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
In Peterborough?

Yes.

Jan and Pete.

1164193146.jpg

New landlords to reopen Grapevine pub - Places To Visit - Peterborough Today

Grapevine

Nov 12, 2010
Urgh, looks like the late 90's in there.

yes i will give you that, but we are now the only pub in the city centre all the rest are food outlets and only allow kids in if you are eating!! we welcome familys (you don't have to eat) plus we have a beer garden something no one else has. Also we are down to earth and enjoy a good laugh!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
yes i will give you that, but we are now the only pub in the city centre all the rest are food outlets and only allow kids in if you are eating!! we welcome familys (you don't have to eat) plus we have a beer garden something no one else has. Also we are down to earth and enjoy a good laugh!

I think you are missing the point sweetheart!

We played Peterborough 2 weeks ago!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

We also enjoy a laugh Jan.

If you'd introduced yourself a couple of weeks AGO, before we actually played Posh, we could all have had a laugh together. As it is we'll just have to laugh at you. Sorry :down:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Unfortunately, time, distance and circumstances - coupled with my irresistible urge to generally give Peterborough the widest berth possible - sadly dictate that I won't be able to visit in the near future, but good luck to you in your venture.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Jan,

Here's an idea. Move the Grapevine to Brighton. Then we can join you for the home
match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here