Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Factory etc

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
With all this revival with glorifying hooliganism and I notice 80s casual ware suddenly being available in abundance on Ebay what is going on ?

Are we suddenly about to revert back to the days where casuals ruled and football violence is the norm again ?

Discuss

Kev the Ape

yeah i think so mate i saw a stone island jumper for 150 quid yesterday, so its going to be casual sex, sniff alot of drugs and shit and get pissed every saturday night and kick the f*** out of someone on a saturday afternoon LOVE IT!!.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Kev the Ape said:
yeah i think so mate i saw a stone island jumper for 150 quid yesterday, so its going to be casual sex, sniff alot of drugs and shit and get pissed every saturday night and kick the f*** out of someone on a saturday afternoon LOVE IT!!.

Let's hope the genuine fans get a grip on this, I'll hold my hand up as I was no angel in the early 80s but footie has moved on.

I hope this does not happen.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I for one hope not. I think there are too many female fans going than before, and they are not impressed by the casual look or those that partake.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
Kev the Ape said:

i thought you were like 12??

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
nah , nobody can take it seriously

can they?

St.George

Sep 19, 2003
BN25 1TH
shut it braders you chav! :dunce:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
wouldn't like to see it back - however footie seems to be a lot more boring now as a fan....

No more terraces rivalry etc.

i even got f***ing pulled out of my seat and warned at Forest for sticking my finger up at the home fans....what is g=happening.

Maybe time to bring back 1 side of terracing for the "old skool fans" behind the goal, and have the rest ofd the ground "family freindly"!!

:p

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Brighton till i die said:
wouldn't like to see it back - however footie seems to be a lot more boring now as a fan....

No more terraces rivalry etc.

i even got f***ing pulled out of my seat and warned at Forest for sticking my finger up at the home fans....what is g=happening.

Maybe time to bring back 1 side of terracing for the "old skool fans" behind the goal, and have the rest ofd the ground "family freindly"!!

:p

:( :ohmy: :rolleyes: :angry:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Brighton till i die said:

agreed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here